During the public comment period in August, over 300 letters were sent by individual authors to the Coastal Zone Management Committee in opposition to the Summers End Group marina plans. These letters covered a broad range of concerns, ranging from environmental issues, to social and cultural issues, marina design, economic impacts, and do forth.
We have tried to categorize these letters into a small number of topic categories. If, for example, you would like to see public comments relating to economic issues, click on that link in the list below. We have also indexed the letters by the author’s last name, and any particular name may be selected in the drop down box to view the letter written by that person.
- Public comments on Economic Impacts
- Public comments on Boating Concerns
- Public comments on Infrastructure Concerns
- Public comments on Environmental Impacts
- Public comments on Construction Impacts
- Public comments on Social and Cultural Concerns
- Public comments relating to Wind, Waves and Weather
- Public comments on Tourism Impacts
The list below is all of the individual letters submitted to through CBCC, arranged alphabetically by author’s last name:adams-wade-letter