To protect Coral Bay from this irresponsible, environmentally destructive mega marina will take a lot of work, a lot of expense, and the support of thousands of people. There are many ways you can take an active role in the preservation of the Coral Bay environment.
Here are some of the things that YOU can do to support this cause:
- To contribute to our legal defense fund, please click here or on the GoFundMe logo below. All donations are managed by the Coral Bay Community Council, a local non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status. You may also contribute directly to the CBCC by clicking here or on the CBCC logo below.
- If you would like to purchase “Save Coral Bay” merchandise and help our funding campaign at the same time, click on one of the images below.
|Save Coral Bay Bumper Stickers||Save Coral Bay Key Chains|
Save Coral Bay Magnets
- SHARE THE WORD !!!! This campaign will succeed through the help of thousands of people who feel passionately about the natural environment, about stopping the encroachment of mega development into pristine parts of the planet, and about Coral Bay, St John.
- You can do your part to SPREAD THE WORD by inviting all of your friends – email contacts, Facebook contacts, family, neighbors – to come to SaveCoralBay.com and learn about the campaign.
- If you are on Facebook, be sure to “LIKE” the “Save Coral Bay” Facebook page, and then go there and INVITE your Facebook contacts to LIKE the page. This gives us a way to reach people with periodic status updates.
- Be sure to visit the Save Coral Bay funding drive – GoFundMe.com/coralbay – and see the progress we are making towards our funding goal.