These are the documents submitted by the Summers End Group to support their application for a Coastal Zone Management (CZM) permit for the development of the land-based portion of the marina. The application is known as a “CZM Major Land Permit”.
The principle components of the land permit are:
- Renovations to the Cocolobo Complex
- Renovations to the Voyages Building
- Construction of two 3-Story buildings next to Island Blues
- A Parking Lot where Oasis and Cases currently are situated
- Improvements addressing storm water runoff
- Infrastructure including above-ground fuel storage, septic systems, etc.
These new buildings and parking areas are highlighted in the drawing below, excerpted from the SEG application (highlighting added):